Dashbuilder is an open source platform for building business dashboards and reports.
- Visual configuration of dashboards with Drag'n'drop.
- Inline creation and editing of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Interactive report tables.
- Data export to Excel and CSV format.
- Connectors to existing systems with standard protocols.
- Fine-grained access control for different users and roles.
- Look'n'feel customization tools.
- Integration with the jBPM (Business Process Management) platform.
- Import and export.
- Ready for deployment.
- Dashbuilder is open source software, released under the Apache Software License 2.0.
- This license is very liberal: it allows reuse for commercial purposes. Read the layman’s explanation for more information.
- Managers / Business owners - Consumer of dashboards and reports.
- IT / System architects - Connectivity and data extraction.
- Analysts - Dashboard composition & configuration.
New security management features
Find out how administrator users can manage the application's users, groups and permissions using an intuitive and friendly user interface in order to configure who can access the different resources and features available.
Elastic Search integration
Discover how to register data sets on top of an Elastic Search server and create both analytical and real-time dashboards.
Using filtered SQL queries for building big data dashboards
Most of the time, our data sets are bigger and we can't upload all the data for Dashbuilder to handle it by its own. Is in these cases where database backed queries can help us to implement nice drill down reports and charts without preloading all the data.
New tabular reports component
As we mentioned in a previous post (Rich interactive dashboards in uberfire), the data viewer layer is not tied to just one type of visualization technology, but instead supports pluggable renderers...
An introduction to displayer filtering
One of the most interesting features of interactive dashboards is the fact that they consist of data visualization components that can be made responsive to events that happen...
Rich Interactive Dashboards in Uberfire
Uberfire is one of the latest & coolest projects within JBoss middleware. The Uberfire project was kicked off about two years ago...